Looking for a career in website development, programming, SEO or internet marketing?Mannix Marketing is currently looking to fill the following position(s):
Join OUR growing team! Mannix Marketing, inc. is a locally owned business with over 17 years experience in the internet marketing industry. We offer generous benefits with a high income potential as well as a fun working environment.
Accounting Assistant: Join one of the nation’s top internet marketing companies located here in Glens Falls! The Accounting Assistant position is a full-time position that reports to our CFO.
Responsibilities include a variety of duties such as:
- Handling customer billing questions
- Creating and sending out monthly invoices and statements
- Receiving payments
- Making bank deposits
- Monitoring AR and making collections calls.
- Setting up automated credit card charges
- Tracking commissions
- Compiling and manipulating data into spreadsheets
- Running reports in Quickbooks
- Billing audit activities
- Assisting with accounts payable
The ideal candidate should have an Associate's degree in Accounting or other related field OR high school diploma with equivalent billing/accounting experience (2+ years preferred). This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills. Candidates should be detail oriented with ability to reprioritize tasks as needed. Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook and Excel required. Strong experience with Quickbooks mandatory.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and salary requirements when applying to email@example.com.
Senior ColdFusion Programmer: We are looking for a Senior ColdFusion Programmer to help develop internal websites for Mannix Marketing's portfolio of online guides. The ideal candidate must have excellent organizational skills (with a strong attention to detail), the knowledge to perform their duties diligently, the ability to work in an ever-growing, fast- paced environment, and above all else, is passionate in what they do! 3-5 years of experience in a web programming role is preferred.
- Programs new functionality to Mannix Marketing’s websites including RSS feeds, xml feeds and custom web applications.
- Designs, develops, tests and deploys world-class applications
- Creates new blogs and websites in WordPress
- Provide project timeline estimates
- Supports company programming standards
- Performs testing of applications developed and/or enhancements to systems.
- Additional tasks as directed by manager
- Experience with Relational Databases: MySQL, SQL Server
- Experience with Responsive WordPress Development
- Understands how relational databases work and builds those databases accordingly
- Basic web server management skills (we use both Windows and Linux based servers)
- Experience in building CMS a plus
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to be self-directed, able to focus on personal assignments while also remaining part of a larger team.
Please forward your Cover letter and resume to Jennifer Manz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Engine Optimization Specialist: This position will Implement SEO strategies
to improve client website performance and rankings. Typical duties include managing all aspects of SEO and social media campaigns, contacting clients
on a regular basis to review optimization as well as staying current on latest trends in the search marketing industry.
- BA from accredited college or university preferred
- Knowledge of several areas of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) including but not
limited to: Search Engine Optimization (SEO), keyword analysis, pay per-click
(PPC) is preferred Knowledge of Social Media, including: Facebook, Twitter,
LinkedIn and others is preferred
- Knowledge of online tools: Dreamweaver, Keyword Discovery, WordTracker, Google
Analytics and HTML/CSS
- 1 to 3 years of Customer Service, Marketing, Writing for the web, Computer
- Strong analytical skills, excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work independently and
in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple ongoing tasks with changing priorities
Please forward your cover letter and resume to: Jennifer Manz at Jobs@mannixmarketing.com.
Graphic Design Intern: This internship is perfect for graphic design students looking to get academic credit and field experience. The intern will work with our in-house design team to make edits to websites and design ads. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. Our hours are flexible and we can work within your schedule and program requirements. The candidate must be willing to travel to the corporate offices in Glens Falls, NY. Please email your resume to Jobs@mannixmarketing.com.
Sales Intern: Perfect to get real world sales and marketing experience at a digital marketing firm. Get program credits and field experience while working in a fast-paced digital marketing sales room. Must be willing to travel to the corporate offices in Glens Falls, NY for training and meetings. Hours are flexible and can work within your schedule and program requirements. Internship includes reaching out to potential sales leads in the region, processing and writing sales contracts, creating listings on Google Places, crafting marketing copy for client advertising, automating and analyzing client statistics, attending weekly sales meetings, etc.. This is an unpaid internship, so it MUST be for college credit. Please note: We are currently accepting internship applications for Fal & Winter. Please email your resume to Jobs@mannixmarketing.com.
SEO Intern: Interested in working with a knowledgeable team to get hands on experience in search engine optimization? This internship is perfect for an independent worker, who loves to write and is excited to learn about SEO and social media. Learn all about keyword research, SEO best practices, and link building as you support a high-level team of SEO and content development experts. This is an unpaid internship, so it MUST be for college credit. Please note: We are currently accepting internship applications for Fall & Winter. Please email your resume to Jobs@mannixmarketing.com.
Writing Intern: Perfect for English, Marketing, Communications and other related majors. Get program credits and field experience writing for our regional online guides. Must be willing to travel to the corporate offices in Glens Falls, NY for training and meetings. Hours are flexible and can work within your schedule and program requirements. Please send along writing samples with your resume. This is an unpaid internship, so it MUST be for college credit. Please note: We are currently accepting internship applications for Fall & Winter. Please email your resume to Jobs@mannixmarketing.com.
As one of the top resellers of new excess, refurbished and used network hardware products, Worldwide Supply needed to make sure that customers could find their business online, as well as make sure that once customers were on the site that they could easily find what they were looking for. An SEO Boost, followed by a comprehensive SEO maintenance plan did just that.
Read more >>>
SEO Strategist (s): Brian McGrath