Internet Marketing Services | Website Analytics for Measuring SEO, PPC, Conversions & ROI
A key part of any internet marketing strategy is a quality website analytics program to measure different variables that are important to a website's, campaign's and/or company's success.
In order to make good decisions for your future internet marketing campaigns and your website, it is important to have information like:
- How much traffic do you have? Can you spot traffic trends?
- Is your traffic improving?
- Where are visitors coming from (direct, search engine, other websites)?
- What search term they typed in the search engine to get to your site?
- What they are doing once they arrive on your site?
- Are there pages with high bounce rates?
- Are there pages you think should have higher traffic than they are currently getting?
- How much time are people spending on your website?
- Are visitors converting the way you believe they should?
Analytics Tracking Programs We Like
There are a number of website analytics programs that we are familiar with as an SEO company. Each has its own strengths, and depending on your company's goals we may recommend one over another to track the success of your website (and sometimes we use more than one at a time). The analytic programs we use most often include:
- Google Analytics
These programs offer a way to help understand how visitors interact with your website, whatever its purpose: ecommerce, content or intranet.
Mannix Marketing also offers a call tracking system that complements online tracking of your customers to let you know when people are calling your company after visiting your website. Learn more here.