Search Engine Optimization Boost
What is a Search Engine Optimization 'Boost'? What are the goals? A SEO 'Boost' is a reasonable and affordable option for getting the basic SEO elements applied to a website.
Boost it Up!
SEO Boosts work well for sites that have either had optimization in the past, or have already been established in the search engines. Websites with an old domain name carry search engine 'weight', are oftentimes considered a credible source of information and typically average more backlinks (websites linking to your site).
This search engine optimization program is created for the purpose of offering websites an essential boost within the search engines for top keyword phrases. Want to see results of a SEO Boost? Check out our search engine optimization testimonials for more details.
After the 2 month timeframe, a search engine maintenance program is highly recommended in order to maintain placements and monitor website traffic.
What is Included in a SEO Boost?
As with any search engine program, the base for any campaign is intensive keyword research. Once these core keywords are analyzed and approved, your SEO Strategist runs a search engine report against the 4 top search engines (Google, Yahoo, Live and Ask) and the optimization process begins!
Basic search engine optimization strategy:
- Keyword research, analysis, and implementation throughout site
- Creation of title tags that are search engine friendly
- Creation of meta description and meta keyword tags
- Cross linking between existing sections of the website using strategic anchor text, and submissions to free directories
Additional Search Engine Optimization
If time allows within 2 month Boost timeframe:
- Modification of navigation structure
- Development of a site map
- Development of a resources directory on your site
- Initiation of a link popularity campaign
- Thorough optimization of existing text
- Research on paid directories (fees additional)
- Advice on local advertising options.
We report to our clients on their website stats and search engine placement at the end of any search engine optimization program. With any program, we recommend that a search engine maintenance program follows a boost. Interested in a SEO Boost? Perhaps you'd like to kick it up a notch and inquire about a Monthly Search Engine Optimization program? Whatever your request is, we have the resources and experience to make it happen. Contact us today!
*Not all websites are prime candidates for a SEO Boost. Brand new sites, websites with navigational problems, or site architecture issues are not prime candidates for search engine boosts. A thorough website analysis determines what the best SEO program is for your website. Speak with an Internet Marketing Strategist for more details.