- 71% Increase in Unique visitors
- #1 for ‘Lake George lakefront lodging’
- 40% Increase in Top 20 Placements
In order to provide a more positive experience for visitors to this Lake George bed and breakfast website, the implementation of standardized site navigation was highly important. The addition of new copy and enhancement of the existing text added a professional and polished finish appropriate to the profile of this business.
Month 1: June
- 72 top 20 search results, up from 50 when project began
- Google: ‘Lake George lodging’ at number 12 in this highly competitive lodging market
- Unique visitors to the site during June increased 71% over the year before!
Month 2: July
- Unique visitors to the site increased 64% in July over the year before.
- The final report from the 2-month optimization boost for The Boathouse B&B revealed that their overall number of Top 20 placement results for their chosen keywords increased nearly 40%.
Keyword Placement Highlights
- 1 for ‘Lake George lakefront lodging’
- 1 for ‘Adirondack mountains bed and breakfast accommodations’
- 2 for ‘bed and breakfasts in Lake George’ out of 382,000 results
Our new website resulted in us being found in the top of the search engines. They implemented an SEO plan that reached the masses. The combination of both strategies paid off. Our website got rave reviews from our guests and lodging seekers. Our rank increased by 220% according to Alexa. The Mannix team implemented a high season paid search program; a small investment resulting in a big return. Because of the website and SEO, despite poor summer weather conditions, our inn had the best year in 9 years of business. We beat our best room rental year by 106 rooms and still counting. Website visits more than doubled and some days it even tripled. For a seven room bed and breakfast, open only eight months a year, this was HUGH.
| Boathouse Bed & Breakfast
Partner with Us Today and See Your Business Thrive Online
Ready to get started or want to learn more about how we work with clients? Let’s get it scheduled.