- 43% Increase in Website Form Inquiries
- 13% Increase in Organic Search Traffic
- 85% Increase in Sessions from Local Market
Digital Marketing and SEO for Plastic Surgery
After several meetings and a thorough review of Garcia’s website and website traffic, Mannix Marketing recommended a redesign with a user-friendly content management system, along with an SEO program and social media planning.
After the new site was live for a few months, and some of the Digital Marketing efforts started to take hold, Garcia’s website and practice saw some tremendous results.
After just four months, we saw the following increases:
- 43% increase in completed forms on the site
- 13% increase in organic traffic to the site
- 34% increase in total sessions, but more importantly, sessions from targeted towns also increased
- 5% increase in average time on site
- 5% increase in average pages per session
After another full year, we saw the following increases
- 114% increase in completed forms
- 14% increase in organic traffic
Increased Presence in Organic Search Results
For the 38 keywords we are monitoring placements closely in Google and Bing, in the first 6 months we captured 12 new number 1 placements and 14 new top 5 placements. Many of these were geo targeted for Saratoga Springs, Glens Falls and Queensbury, the areas which delivers the most relevant traffic and leads for the practice.
We have definitely seen an improvement in the quality and locality of the leads. We also have been getting some hand surgery related inquiries as well, which we did not receive before with the previous marketing agency.
| Garcia Plastic & Hand Surgery