At Mannix Marketing, companies contact us when they need a professional website that will help increase their visibility, leads, and sales and can grow with their business. If you’re looking for a responsive, SEO-friendly website designed to set your business apart from competitors and help grow your inquiries, leads and sales, then continue reading to find out what makes Mannix Marketing websites the best option for your business and how much you should plan to budget.
The Mannix Difference: SEO-Friendly, Responsive Website Design and Development
When you contact website design companies in Albany, Saratoga, or elsewhere to find out how much a website might cost, you’re likely to get a range of different prices. Generally speaking, every web design company has its own unique way of building websites, so you’re probably going to end up comparing apples to oranges. When you partner with Mannix Marketing for your new website, you’ll find that our websites are differentiated by:
- Knowledge and Industry Expertise: With a team of professionals who specialize in web design, website development, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and digital marketing, we’re masters at our craft and will apply our unique skills to building your new site.
- Website and Digital Marketing Strategy: Backed by a knowledgeable team of Digital Marketing Strategists who shape the strategy behind your new website, we’ll ensure that you have the right content, calls-to-action, and marketing elements for getting optimal conversions.
- Dedicated Project Manager: Our project manager is 100% dedicated to ensuring your project goes smoothly from start to finish. From scheduling meetings to delivering design concepts to relaying feedback between you and our team, they’ll keep everything moving in the right direction so that your new website is launched on-time and on-budget.
- Customized Designs: A customized website is designed to tell people what makes you unique, why they should choose you, and to help you get more inquiries and leads. We create your website with your buyers in-mind, using powerful calls-to-action, trust symbols, design elements, and user-friendly layouts that entice visitors to contact you!
- Mobile-friendly Responsive Design: Easy-to-use across devices, a responsive designed website provides a user-friendly experience for your desktop, tablet, and smartphone visitors, and can even help increase your rankings in the search engines.
- Search Engine Friendly: Since 1996, we’ve been helping companies Get Found in the search engines, so we understand how both searchers and search engines work. By researching your competitors and applying the fundamentals of Search Engine Optimization to your new website, you’ll have a much better chance of getting found when potential customers search for your products or services and have more opportunities to convert them into leads and customers through your website.
- Fast Loading: As buyers become more impatient online, the speed of your website not only matters to your visitors, it’s also important to search engines as faster websites are rewarded with better rankings in the search results.
- Social Media Integration: Social media plays a key role in growing your online presence. We’ll help you keep the conversation going with potential customers after they visit your website by integrating your social media and linking to your Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and other social media accounts.
- Easy-to-Update: You’re new website will be easily updatable by you as we build websites on an easy-to-use “Content Management System” called WordPress (the most popular Content Management System available). You get a personalized website training session with our website training specialist so that you and your team can quickly and easily start adding new content, blog articles, text copy, and photos to your website as soon as you’re ready!
- ROI Tracking and Analytics: Want to know how many people are visiting your website, how they’re finding you, and how many leads you’re getting from your website? By installing tracking code on your new website, you can view your statistics at anytime.
- Ongoing Support: When you have questions about your website, need help making changes, or want our developers/programmers to make larger changes to your website, you’ll have direct access to a responsive, dedicated team of specialists (“SWAT Team”) here at Mannix Marketing.
Check out our website design portfolio to see examples of websites for hotels, restaurants, service businesses, and clients in other industries, or read testimonials from some of our satisfied clients.
How Much Does a Mannix Marketing Website Cost?
The short answer is “it depends,” as the exact cost will vary based on a number of factors, such as the size of your website, the amount of custom functionality (for example: shopping carts, third-party integrations, real estate MLS feeds), copywriting, photos, and more.
That being said, the cost for website design and development typically ranges from $2,500 – $30,000 (this ballpark is based on previous website design and development projects that we’ve completed for other businesses). If you are serious about growing your business, need more inquiries and leads, and want a team of professionals who can help you get found online, then please contact us today to talk about a specific plan and cost for your new website.