- 24% Increase in Keyword Rankings on Page 1
- 21% Increase in Traffic
- 27% Increase in Organic Search Traffic
SEO Program for Food Packaging Company
With increased buyer attention being paid to environmentally friendly products, Genpak and Mannix Marketing developed a plan to heavily target the Harvest™ line of biodegradable food products. This is not only a growing part of the Genpak business, but also one that Genpak is proud to offer its clients. They agreed on a plan that involved an extensive overhaul of the keywords targeted, onsite optimization, social media and email marketing.
Genpak.com was all ready faring well in the search engines when the focus of the search marketing campaign was shifted to concentrate more heavily on biodegradable product lines. The site’s core products were consistently appearing in the SERPs for searches performed by current and potential Genpak clients. That some of this core traffic would decrease was a calculated risk inherent in shifting the focus of the campaign. But by developing a sound SEO plan that concentrated on the new areas of the website, Genpak.com was able to achieve more traffic than it ever had before, consisting of a good mix of core-product customers and biodegradable product line clients.
Focused Search Marketing Campaign
- After six months targeting the biodegradable product line, results for Genpak.com keywords on page 1 of the major search engines increased 24%!
- Where before they didn’t rank in the top 30 of Google for ‘compostable cups’ or ‘recyclable food packaging’, they now are both in the top 10
- Ranks 2nd for ‘environmentally friendly food containers’ – out of 387,000 results (Google)
- 24% Increase in Page one keywords
- #2 Food Service Packaging
- #2 environmentally friendly food containers
Mannix Marketing is a pleasure to do business with. Sara and her team are professional and get the job done right.
Partner with Us Today and See Your Business Thrive Online
Ready to get started or want to learn more about how we work with clients? Let’s get it scheduled.