Mannix Marketing Inc. has formulated this Acceptable Use Policy in order to encourage the responsible use of Mannix Marketing Inc.’s services by our customers and other users (‘Users’), and to enable us to provide our Users with secure, reliable and productive services. These terms have been adapted from Datapipe, our hosting provider and are being adapted with their permission.
The Mannix Marketing Inc. network, including the websites hosted by Mannix Marketing Inc., may be used only for lawful purposes. Users may not use the Mannix Marketing Inc. Network in order to transmit, distribute or store material (a) in violation of any applicable law, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, or (c) that is obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful, including the advocating of terrorism and/or the killing of any individual or group.
Mannix Marketing Inc. will cooperate fully with any criminal investigation into a Customer’s violation of the Child Protection Act of 1984 concerning child pornography. Customers are ultimately responsible for the actions of their clients over the Mannix Marketing Inc. network, and will be liable for illegal material posted by their clients. According to the Child Protection Act, child pornography includes photographs, films, video or any other type of visual presentation that shows a person who is or is depicted as being under the age of eighteen years and is engaged in or is depicted as engaged in explicit sexual activity, or the dominant characteristic of which is the depiction, for a sexual purpose, of a sexual organ or the anal region of a person under the age of eighteen years any written material or visual representation that advocates or counsels sexual activity with a person under the age of eighteen years. No credits will be issued for any interruption in service resulting from policy violations. Violations of the Child Protection Act may be reported to the U.S. Customs Agency at [email protected].
System and Network Security
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Datapipe Network, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which such User is not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, ‘flooding’, ‘mailbombing’ or ‘crashing’, (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting, or (e) taking any action in order to obtain services to which such User is not entitled. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Mannix Marketing Inc. will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
Users may not send unsolicited e-mail messages, including, without limitation, bulk commercial advertising or informational announcements (‘spam’) in a way that could be reasonably expected to adversely impact the Mannix Marketing Inc. Network, including, without limitation, using an e-mail account on Mannix Marketing Inc.’s network to send spam or bulk e-mail, or using the service of another provider to send spam or to promote a site hosted on or connected to the Mannix Marketing Inc. Network. In addition, Users may not use the Mannix Marketing Inc. Network in order to (a) send e-mail messages which are excessive and/ or intended to harass or annoy others, (b) continue to send e-mail messages to a recipient that has indicated that he/she does not wish to receive them, (c) send e-mail with forged TCP/IP packet header information, (d) send malicious e-mail, including, without limitation, ‘mailbombing’, (e) send or receive e-mail messages in a manner that violates the use policies of any other internet service provider, or (f) use an e-mail box exclusively as a storage space for data (g) Offering for sale or soliciting e-mail lists for the purposes of bulk e-mail.
Users who post messages to Usenet newsgroups are responsible for becoming familiar with any written charter or FAQ governing use of such newsgroups and complying therewith. Regardless of such policies, Users may not (a) post the same message, or a series of similar messages, to one or more newsgroups (excessive cross-posting or multiple-posting, also known as ‘Usenet spam’), (b) cancel or supersede posts not originally posted by such User, unless such User does so in the course of his/her duties as an official newsgroup moderator, (c) post any message with forged packet header information, or (d) post messages that are excessive and/or intended to annoy or harass others, including, without limitation, chain letters.
Any User which Mannix Marketing Inc. determines to have violated any element of this Acceptable Use Policy shall receive a written warning, and may be subject at Mannix Marketing Inc.’s discretion to a temporary suspension of service pending such User’s agreement in writing to refrain from any further violations; provided, however, that if Mannix Marketing Inc. deems it necessary, it may immediately suspend or terminate such User’s service without issuing such a warning. Users which Mannix Marketing Inc. determines to have committed a second violation of any element of this Acceptable Use Policy shall be subject to immediate suspension or termination of service without further notice.
Mannix Marketing Inc. takes no responsibility for any material input by others and not posted to the Mannix Marketing Inc. Network by Mannix Marketing Inc.. Mannix Marketing Inc. is not responsible for the content of any other websites linked to the Mannix Marketing Inc. Network; links are provided as Internet navigation tools only.
Any User interacting with our site and providing Mannix Marketing Inc. with name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, domain name or URL or any other personally identifiable information permits Mannix Marketing Inc. to use such information for commercial purposes of its own, including contacting Users about products and services which may be of interest. For each visitor to our Web Site, our Web server recognizes only the visitor’s domain name, not the e-mail address. We collect information volunteered by the visitor, such as form submittals and/or site registrations. This information is used to improve the content of our Web site, it is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. Any User who does not wish to receive further contacts from Mannix Marketing Inc. should send Mannix Marketing Inc. a specific request (i.e., stating do not use or do not share or both) by certified mail or by regular mail clearly marked ‘Privacy-Urgent’ addressed as follows: Mannix Marketing Inc., 9 Stonehurst Drive, Queensbury, NY 12804.
Mannix Marketing Inc. does not sell, rent or otherwise disclose its mailing lists to third parties.
Mannix Marketing Inc. reserves the right to modify this Acceptable Use Policy at any time in its sole and absolute discretion.
Copyright © 1996-2017 Mannix Marketing Inc..All rights reserved. Do not copy or redistribute in any form.
Mannix Marketing Inc. does not, and cannot, control what content is available to you using our hosting provider: Datapipe’s Network. Mannix Marketing Inc. clients decide what content to make available to others and what content to download. Users are responsible for complying with all applicable federal and state laws applicable to such content, including copyright laws.
Mannix Marketing Inc. respects copyright law and expects our users to do the same. Unauthorized copying, distribution, modification, public display, or public performance of copyrighted works is an infringement of the copyright holders’ rights. As a condition to your account with Mannix Marketing Inc., you agree that you will not use the Mannix Marketing Inc. service to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. Mannix Marketing Inc. will terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. In addition, Mannix Marketing Inc. reserves the right to terminate the account of a user upon any single infringement of the rights of others in conjunction with use of the Mannix Marketing Inc. service, or if Mannix Marketing Inc. believes that user conduct is harmful to the interests of Mannix Marketing Inc., its affiliates, or other users, or for any other reason in Mannix Marketing Inc.’s sole discretion, with or without cause.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office web site at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/, Mannix Marketing Inc. will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the Mannix Marketing Inc. service that are reported to Mannix Marketing Inc.’s ‘Designated Copyright Agent’ identified below. If you are a copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, please report your notice of infringement by completing the following notice form and delivering it to the Designated Copyright Agent:
NOTICE OF ALLEGED INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT
1. Identity of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice, a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed using the Mannix Marketing Inc. service:
2. Identification of the material that you claim is infringing:
3. Your street or mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address:
4. I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g. fair use).
5. I hereby state that the above information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright.
6. Electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright:
Full legal name:__________________________________
All claims of copyright infringement should be delivered to the following ‘Designated Copyright Agent’ of Mannix Marketing Inc.:
Mannix Marketing Inc.
9 Stonehurst Drive
Queensbury, NY 12804
Copyright ©1996-2017 Mannix Marketing Inc.. All rights reserved. Do not copy or redistribute in any form.
Mannix Marketing Inc. takes every precaution to protect our users? information. When users submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry – SSL. While on a secure page, such as our order form, the lock icon on the bottom of Web browsers such as Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked, or open, when you are just ?surfing?.
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users? information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Our employees must use password-protected screen-savers when they leave their desk. When they return, they must re-enter their password to re-gain access to your information. Furthermore, ALL employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Every quarter, as well as any time new policies are added, our employees are notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers? information is protected. Finally, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
Copyright ©1998-2017 Mannix Marketing Inc.. All rights reserved. Do not copy or redistribute in any form.
Terms Of Service
All Hosting Accounts are bound by this Terms of Service.
1) Setup Fees including, but not limited to, additional programming are nonrefundable.
2) All fees are due in advance of the services provided. Failure to pay in advance may result in termination or suspension of services without notice.
3) If you cancel your service you will be refunded the prepaid fees for any unused month, once those services are no longer being provided, not including setup fees, if you have a contract, the terms of the contract apply. If you cancel your service, but fail to transfer your site(s) to another provider and continue to utilize our hosting network you will be billed until such time that you are no longer utilizing our services. If you wish services to cease immediately, you must request that our services be discontinued immediately.
4) The use of any data or material, which Customer receives from the service provided by Mannix Marketing Inc., is at Customer’s sole and absolute risk. Mannix Marketing Inc. specifically disclaims and denies any responsibility for the completeness, or accuracy of quality of any and all information obtained through the services to be provided hereby.
5) Mannix Marketing Inc. will utilize its best efforts to maintain acceptable performance of services, but Mannix Marketing Inc. makes absolutely no warranties whatsoever, express or implied, including warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Mannix Marketing Inc. cannot guarantee continuous service, service at any particular time, or integrity of data stored or transmitted via its system or via the Internet. Mannix Marketing Inc. will not be liable for the inadvertent disclosure of, or corruption or erasure of, date transmitted or received or stored on its system. Mannix Marketing Inc. shall not be liable to Customer or any of its customers for any claims or damages which may be suffered by Customer or its customers, including, but not limited to, losses or damages of any and every nature, resulting from the loss of data, inability to access Internet, or inability to transmit or receive information, caused by, or resulting from, delays, nondeliveries, or service interruptions whether or not caused by the fault or negligence of Mannix Marketing Inc..
6) Customer agrees that it shall defend, indemnify, save and hold harmless from any and all demands, liabilities, losses, costs, claims, including reasonable attorney’s fees, (‘Liabilities’) against Mannix Marketing Inc., its agents, its customers, servants, officers, employees, that may arise or result from any services provided, performed or agreed to be performed or any product sold by Customer, its agents, employees or assigns. Customer agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Mannix Marketing Inc. against Liabilities arising out of any injury to person or property caused by any products sold or distributed in connection with Mannix Marketing Inc.’s server; and material supplied by Customer infringing or allegedly infringing on the proprietary rights of a third party; copyright infringement and any defective product which Customer sold on Mannix Marketing Inc.’s Server. As a result of this, Customer agrees that Mannix Marketing Inc. shall not be liable to Customer for any claims of actual, compensatory and/or consequential damages which may be suffered by Customer, including, but not limited to, losses or damages due to the loss data resulting from delays, non deliveries, or service interruptions caused by the fault or negligence of Mannix Marketing Inc.. Notwithstanding the above mentioned, Customer’s exclusive remedies, damages, losses and causes of actions shall not exceed the aggregate dollar amount which Customer paid during the term of this Agreement.
7) The Customer may only use Mannix Marketing Inc.’s services for lawful purposes. In the event that at any given time, Mannix Marketing Inc. believes that the service is being used by the Customer in contravention with any of the terms and provisions contained in this Agreement, Mannix Marketing Inc. has the right to immediately discontinue such service to Customer without liability other than to refund any unearned prepaid service fees. The following are restrictive uses and shall be cause for the immediate termination of web services and this Agreement without notice to the Customer:
a. Unauthorized distribution or copying copyrighted software, violation of US export restrictions, embarrassment, fraud, trafficking in obscene material, drug dealing, and other illegal activities; Offering for sale or soliciting e-mail lists for the purposes of bulk e-mail.
b. Unsolicited advertising via email and/or ‘Spamming’ is a violation of this agreement. Such prohibited conduct subjects Customer to immediate cessation of service as provided herein and the termination of this agreement without notice. Mannix Marketing Inc. reserves the right to report such illegal activities to any and all regulatory, administrative and/or governmental authorities for appropriate prosecution.
c. Using a non-existing email return address on a commercial solicitation, spamming (sending unsolicited advertising to numerous email addresses or newsgroups and/or generating a significantly higher volume of outgoing email than a normal user), trolling (posting outrageous messages to generate numerous responses, mailbombing (sending multiple messages without significant new content to the same user), subscribing someone else to a mailing list without that person’s permission, cross-posting articles to an excessive number of newsgroups, or attempting without authorization to enter into a secured computer system. Mannix Marketing Inc. reserves the right to determine what is Net abuse.
d. Tortious conduct such as posting of defamatory, libelous, scandalous, or private information about a person without their consent, intentionally inflicting emotional distress, or violating trademarks, copyright, or other intellectual property rights.
e. The Customer expressly understands and agrees that illegal Adult oriented Websites are expressly prohibited. Mannix Marketing Inc. reserves the right to immediately terminate and remove any such unauthorized Websites without notice and discontinue service to Customer without notice or liability for actual, compensatory or consequential damages to Customer for the interruption in service.
f. MUDDS, Listservers or any other Internet application that are not Website specific, are specifically prohibited.
1. Neither party shall be liable in damages or have the right to terminate this Agreement for any delay or default in performing hereunder if such delay or default is caused by conditions beyond its control including, but not limited to Acts of God, Government restrictions (including the denial or cancellation of any export or other necessary license), wars, insurrections and/or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the party whose performance is affected.
2. Neither party shall be liable for any failure or delay in performance under this Agreement (other than for delay in the payment of money due and payable hereunder) to the extent said failures or delays are proximately caused (I) by causes beyond that party’s reasonable control and occurring without its fault or negligence, including, without limitation, failure of suppliers, subcontractors, and carriers, or party to substantially meet its performance obligations under this Agreement, provided that, as a condition to the claim of nonliability, the party experiencing the difficulty shall give the other prompt written notice, with full details following the occurrence of the cause relied upon. Dates by which performance obligations are scheduled to be met will be extended for a period of time equal to the time lost due to any delay so caused.
Mannix Marketing Inc. will not be responsible for any damages your business may suffer. Mannix Marketing Inc. makes no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. Mannix Marketing Inc. disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The includes loss of data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all service interruptions caused by Mannix Marketing Inc. and its employees. The services provided by Mannix Marketing Inc. are provided AS-IS and without any warranty expressed or implied. Mannix Marketing Inc. reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.
Copyright ©1998-2017 Mannix Marketing Inc.. All rights reserved. Do not copy or redistribute in any form.