Albany.com Advertising Results in Record Numbers for MiSci Attendance
The museum of innovation and science, miSci is widely recognized as the Capital Region’s Premier Science Center and Museum for families and children. miSci is home to an extensive Archive and Collection, a Challenger Learning Center, the Dudley Observatory, the Suits-Bueche Planetarium, and various special exhibits and programs each year. They reached out to Albany.com and Mannix Marketing to help increase awareness of the museum, increase web traffic, overall attendance and revenue to support the Museum’s mission and programs.
- 300%More Attendance
- 25,903 people reached with Albany.com Post
- 754 Post Clicks to the Website
How did Albany.com increase their attendance by 3x and revenue nearly 300% and increase website visits?
- Year-Round Business Listing as a “Thing to Do” in the Capital Region on Albany.com
- Email marketing through the Albany.com monthly+ eNEWS
- Targeted social media posts through the Albany.com facebook page
- Banner/display ads to target specific audiences for special programs & exhibits
- Business listing gets the museum exposure to 80,000+ annually that are looking for “things to do,” while helping miSci to get found by a very targeted audience 4,500+ times per year (including 3,500+ in referral traffic to their website annually)
- Email marketing campaign reached a targeted demographic of nearly 16,000 (mostly soccer moms) who had opted in to receive information about “things to do” with their kids
- Social media campaigns engaged audiences (25k+ each) about happenings at miSci
- Banner/display ads helped with top of mind awareness, while also promoting specific exhibits and programs at miSci