- 11% Increase in Revenue
- 8.5% Increase in Conversion Rate
- 12.1% Increase in Organic Search Traffic
SEO and Digital Marketing for Automotive E-Commerce Business
For well over a decade Atlantic British has been partnering with Mannix Marketing to get the most out of their digital marketing efforts. This includes SEO, pay per click and social media work. In anticipation of more of their target audience shifting their buying habits from mail order and phone order to online shopping, Atlantic British and Mannix Marketing held a Digital Marketing Summit in Spring 2012 to discuss what could be done to achieve several objectives:
- To maintain strong search engine presence for Land Rover parts and Range Rover parts related phrases
- To continue generating strong sales through online ecommerce store
- To be an online resource for people looking for information on maintaining and repairing their Rover vehicles
The target audience would continue to be automotive repair shops, Land Rover and Range Rover vehicle owners and those looking for gifts for Rover owners.
With a modest budget for its digital marketing initiatives, we developed a strategy that included a monthly SEO program which allowed Mannix Marketing to work on the site on a continuous basis. A weekly phone call with Atlantic British allowed everyone to stay on top of what was going on with RoverParts.com internally, to make informed decisions and recommendations from a proactive stance vs. a reactive position.
We also developed promotional plan for ‘Flash’ sales, along with coordinating online marketing plan with email campaigns and offline initiatives, including catalogs.
Monthly SEO Program
The monthly SEO program allowed us to target various aspects of the websites on a regular basis, including:
- Unique content development for new products and new product sub category pages
- Optimization of blog content
- Refresh of main website page content
- Consulting on which products would be best to promote at different times of the year
Mannix is very knowledgeable on SEO best practices and strategies that yield the best long-term ROI while both maintaining and improving SE index positions.
| Atlantic British