Congrats! You’ve made the smart decision to advertise on one or more of Mannix Marketing’s regional guides. We’ve set up your microsite for you, but should you need to update it in the future, you’ll find that it’s very easy to do from your own computer.
Ready to get started? Follow the simple steps listed below and update your microsite today!
Log In To Your Microsite Account
Mannix Marketing operates several domains and regional guides. To begin editing your microsite, the first step is to log in to your account on the site you advertise on. If you advertise on more than one site, you can log in to any of them.
Here are the Account Sign-In pages for each of our six regional guides:
- Adirondack.net: https://www.adirondack.net/account
- Albany.com: https://www.albany.com/account
- CliftonPark.com: https://www.cliftonpark.com/account
- GlensFalls.com: https://www.glensfalls.com/account
- LakeGeorge.com: https://www.lakegeorge.com/account
- Saratoga.com: https://www.saratoga.com/account
If you advertise on one of these wedding sites (ASaratogaWedding.com, LakeGeorgeWeddings.com, ADKWeddings.com , LakePlacidWeddingGuide.com), then you can log in using the Account Sign-In page for any of our six regional guides.
You should have a login and password. (If you do not already have one, please call us at 518-743-9424 or email [email protected] and we can get you set up in a jiffy!)
- After you log in, find the microsite you want to edit. Click Select This Business Listing.
- At the top of the next page, there are multiple tabs to edit. Here, you can change / add the following:
- Listing title
- Short introductory paragraph
- Long description
- Contact information: Contact Name, Email, Phone, Fax, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn links
- Video embed
In addition, you can view and comment on reviews, and check your stats.
- If you have trouble editing any portion of your microsite, please email [email protected] for assistance.