If you follow our Mannix Marketing company blog, you know that we have been sharing our internet marketing brain trust with our clients for, oh, let’s say, the last 7 years or more, and we know what makes a great internet marketing blog.
The emerging concept of “inbound marketing” is not new to us at Mannix. Our competitors and other industry experts share information and have begun to write in such a way that they are reaching out to bring clients to them through blogging, articles, charts and infographics, video and images. The fact is that Mannix Marketing has been doing that since 1996. It’s called s.h.a.r.i.n.g. Our long-time customers and clients are familiar with our customer-focused approach.
From the Mannix Marketing blog:
- One of our first blogs posted in early 2005, The Importance of Title Tags, reveals our approach to sharing the then cutting-edge information on how to create great meta data. Unveiling Duplicate Content was another early 2005 post when duplicate content was the scourge of SEO and our blog provided information and tips on how to identify and avoid it on your website. Even then our blog posts promoted unique, optimized content and SEO best practices for rankings and to ensure the long-term health of a website.
- Over the years hundreds of posts have touched on the big picture and shown a remarkable ability to keep our eyes on the prize and stay above the fray and away from the fads. For instance, Search Engine Algorithms by Sara Mannix touched on a number of algorithm factors including links – what a good quality link is and how to find it. (Yes, that changed too!) The proof that Mannix maintains a white-hat, timeless approach to SEO and internet marketing? The opening quote: “Fly low under the radar and create randomness on purpose. There! Now you have the secret of SEO”. BOOM.
- A group committed to excellence indeed! Always innovative, as Don’t Stop SEO-ing When the Power Goes Out reveals. Ha! And let’s not forget our loyal local client base, for whom we targeted posts to help them handle their own website portal marketing with easy-to-find instructions: CHECKLIST for our Lake George Clients and How to Edit Your Microsite guide for our valuable portal advertising clients.
- Continuing to reach forward and striving to improve included the creation of an app for LakeGeorge.com Our LakeGeoge.com iPhone App Made The News!
- As time has gone by, our blog has become more and more technical and yet remains extremely important and helpful to our small business and hospitality client base. Google Now Supports Schema Markup For Organizational Logos and 12 Awesome Facebook Tips for Restaurants are a case in point.
If you haven’t done so yet, subscribe to our internet marketing blog for information and analysis of what’s new. Although strategies and search engine techniques have changed over time, one thing has not – our commitment to sharing our thoughts and expertise on the latest information and changes in search, online marketing, social media, and business-to-business trends. See what makes a great internet marketing blog – we continue to be featured in the Big List of Top Rank Search Marketing Blogs.
We welcome the opportunity to work with you on your internet marketing presence, whether you serve a local, regional or national client base. Call us today at (800) 928-9154 or contact us for a FREE SEO Report.
Photo Credit: Mike Licht, NotionsCapital.com via photopin cc